Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Gushy Cheeks

Here is a very blurry picture of my latest sonogram (3D). Note the little gushy cheeks! You can't see it but she also has hair, we saw it sticking off of her neck, so cute. She weighs in at a whopping 4.5 pounds now. My amniotic fluid did drop a little from 40 down to 38 (I need to look up what unit of measurement they use) but as long as it stays above 36 we're okay. Send up lots of prayers for us, I don't know what they will do if it drops but I'm hoping it isn't bedrest!!! We get another sonogram on March 2. Just three and a half weeks to go, can you believe it?!?!?!



The picture is a close up of the face in profile, she is looking to the right


Updated to add another picture. The monstrosity that we call a double stroller arrived today. We have put off buying it I think that Brian was secretly hoping that I would decide that I didn't need it. As intimidating as it looks I still think it will be easier to push around then letting Kendall walk! I took apart our "old" stroller today and got it super clean...mark another thing off my "to-do before baby arrives" list!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley!
    I'm so proud of your ToDoList! It seems that every time I look you are checking something off! THat stroller is a MONSTER! But I agree- much easier thank setting her loose when you are with Kate. And that sonogram! wow!! Thanks for sharing. Happy to see your second child will also have awesome cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, it took me like ten minutes to figure out what I was looking at. I must be color blind ro something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I see it now - very cute and squishy!

    ReplyDelete