Saturday, October 07, 2006

Just a Pic


Last night Brian and I went to see Rent. I liked it because it was such an "artsy" stage design, the characters were fun and real seeming and because it is just neat to see such a different lifestyle from my own. I didn't like it because there were a lot of 'young people' there and the show really glamorized drugs, sex, aids... Regardless, it was a fun evening getting out with B.

Lorie babysat Kendall for us and she took a few pictures. This is the only one that I have seen so far. Love it

2 comments:

  1. Blog thief...blog thief. Just kidding, steal all you want!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya'll are so funny. Quite territorial. Don't care as long as we get to see cute pictures like you guys always have!! Had a great time seeing you all. Come see us!! love, paula

    ReplyDelete