Sunday, February 20, 2011

She

She would much prefer to be home with me then go to school.
She is very performance driven. Give her a sticker chart and she can accomplish anything.
She can read...although I'm still trying to convince HER that she can (she is always surprised when she finishes a book).
She loves to sing and dance.

I love that she loves art, drawing and doing crafts.
I love that she has such a clear sense of right and wrong.
I love that her maternal instinct is so strong at such a little girl age.
I love to see her brain working numbers like her dad.

She can worry with the best of the worriers. Lately she has been fear free though.
She has been known to organize her dresser drawers without being asked.
I can tell that she will never grow out of wanting to be snuggled.
But there are days when she doesn't want to hold my hand in the parking lot already.
It's happening too fast.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my Kendall Bug. I have such a connection to this kid. We look in each other's eyes and I feel like I know what she is thinking. She is such a pleaser and wants to make sure you are happy.
    When I talk to her, I hear the love in her voice and always makes me want to hop in the car to see them all.
    Love my Kendall Bug!

    ReplyDelete