Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Sissy

Our sweet girl is four, I can not believe it. At four you have the worlds most expressive face, sometimes I can tell you are thinking about a conversation in your head because you are making the facial expressions as you think, sometimes you even shrug your shoulders and lift your hands as if to say, "I don't know." I love it.

At bedtime we read a book, sing two songs, say our prayers, have some kisses and then after I have left the room I can hear you singing and talking to yourself. 


You are such an independent, laid back girl. You are happy to play with other kids but equally happy to do your own thing. You usually don't let things bother you but when someone does you have absolutely no problem sticking up for yourself.

You don't know what the word "vegetarian" means but you eat as though you are one. We have a hard time getting you to eat any meat...unless it comes from Chick-fil-A.

Sometimes I tease you and act like I'm crying, you do not like it one bit. You laugh about it but you can not resist kissing me to make me feel better. I don't even think you realize you are doing it.

Lately you've been a bit of a daddy's girl. Always telling me that you don't want him to go to work or that you miss him. Most often you want him after you've gotten into trouble with Mommy.

Almost daily someone tells me how beautiful you are, how well behaved you are, or just what a good kid you are. Love you sweet girl.

1 comment:

  1. She is precious! I can't wait to meet her one of these days.

    ReplyDelete