Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Chick's Baby List



First, yesterday I ordered Jack's crib sheet from Serena and Lily. I plan on making the crib skirt to match the one from that line.
Once those come in I'm going to match fabric to make a quilt. A very very simple quilt!
Now on to the fun stuff. Little this and that's that are baby related that I think are great!

I'm loving the brand "Plan Toys" for baby stuff. A couple favorites:
Another classic favorite: Sophie the Giraffe!

This! These are our colors and the perfect artwork for the nursery. Also, really love this print (maybe more!?)

Etsy just has so many great prints, I think this one is cute too--the 'pumpkin' color line.

Hmmm, I could keep going. Better stop myself. Just one more cute line for the big girls. Reminds me of the boardwalk and Ocean City!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you brain twin you! I just ordered a Sophie the Giraffe!

    All of this is adorable. Love that whale print. Can't wait to see his room all put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nephew has Sophie, and he LOVES HER. Chews on it CON-STANT-LY!!

    ReplyDelete