Thursday, July 06, 2006

Like Mommy Like Daughter

I played with my hair this morning and I do like it. She had made it all flat in back which made it look a lot shorter. Brian and I both wish it were a little shorter/spikier/funkier on top so I may go back in. Here are a couple of images:


Here is a fun picture of Kendall posing in her b-suit. Also, I couple of pictures that show how Kendall likes to mimic her mommy...cleaning up and talking on the phone. Kendall is also like mommy in that today (at the request of her daddy) she will be getting her own little hair "trim". I'm more nervous about her's then I was about mine but we both hate how her hair hangs in her eyes when she doesn't have a baret in it.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:25 AM

    The sweetest pictures ever. I think the haircut is cute but would be even cuter shorter. Of course you knew I'd say that.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:58 PM

    No matter how her hair is cut or when she is giving herself a cheese facial, or cleansing her ears with meatballs, she by far outshines all others. All babies are sweet, and now she is a sweet little girl. So hard to call her that and not baby anymore. Unbelievable she is over a year.

    ReplyDelete