Friday, March 09, 2007

Eviction Notice


Pursuant to the provisions of RSA 540:2, you are hereby given an eviction notice and notice to vacate, on or before March 19 , 2007, the premises and appurtenances owned by
Ashley of the City Uterus, in the County of Huge-mongous, which premises are now occupied by you (Kate).

Sonogram again today. Looking good in there. The technician again mentioned all the hair that Kate has, I actually saw it floating in all that fluid she has in there. Maybe I should take a pony tail holder for her to the hospital, ha. Since next week is my last (gasp) and since everything looks so good we decided against the sonogram next week (It would be on Friday and my c-section on Monday). I think I'm ready for her now. I didn't get Kendall's room painted, Brian decided he didn't think I should be up on a ladder so I'm looking to hire someone to do it now. Brian needs to install our baby carseat in my car but I want to wait until after Susan gets here so we'll all be more comfy coming home from the airport! I want to bring up the baby swing and get the cover washed this weekend and re-wash the baby sheets, boil the bottles/pacifiers...all little things that wont take much time. I'm going to make a grocery trip and try to get all stocked up on Monday (and maybe again on Friday/Saturday for perishables). Finally I want to do one big house cleaning to have everything ready for my time away. Brian was so cute last night, I was paranoid about being sent to the hospital today (this happens every week before my sonogram) and he was reassuring me how everything would be okay and he said that he and Kendall could have some "quality time together". I loved that. Pictures to come....Brian was out of town with our camera but he is home now. Kendall looks really cute today so I'll take some pictures when we go for our afternoon walk. Until then here is an old picture of Kendall that I love...looking forward to hot afternoons and exposed chubby arms and legs (Kendall's and Kate's not mine).

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited!! Whoo hoo!!!!Love the eviction notice. Wish I could have used that with Alex (maybe she wouldn't have been 9lbs 12 oz.)
    PS.... I did the stealing this time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:08 PM

    You two are hilarious, and that's all I have to say about that!! Love you all!! Kim

    ReplyDelete