Friday, June 27, 2008

Bits and Pieces

Today Mr. Lee Realtor* put a sign up in our yard. Our very first home, the house that our girls came home to. :)

Tomorrow we're getting rid of a ton of stuff at our neighborhood garage sale. I spent ALL morning pricing stuff.

Mr. Dave Moving Company* came to look through the house to make an estimate about moving us. He was a super sweet gentleman and we chatted the whole time he was here, so sweet.

Our little tomato plant started producing some E Coli free tomatoes!

Kate got super excited at breakfast time, that little muncha muncha.

I cried a little bit when I thought about moving away from this little lady. Actually, when I think about living apart from them I'm okay but when I think about the actual leaving them, the last good-bye I break down in sobs. Seriously, last night I had to get out of bed and scrub my kitchen just to stop thinking about it so I could fall asleep.



*(names changed to protect the innocent)

1 comment:

  1. We're crying too! Stay! Move in with us!

    On a side note, Kate is adorable, and you are hilarious taking a picture of the realtor...but I would have done the same thing ;)

    ReplyDelete