Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig





Well Kendall has officially had her first Christmas. Here is just a sampling of the pictures taken (130ish total!). We had such a wonderful time with each of our families. Kendall did really well in the car, amazing considering she spent about 35 hours in her carseat. She is all set for new toys now so she'll be occupied for some time. Nights were a little rough and I'm happy to have her back at home in her own bed with the hope of that returning to normal.

In Pensacola Kendall was fascinated by watching her cousins Kelly and Patrick. I like to imagine them playing together as they get older. I think that Kelly will be able to teach Kendall some new tricks and they'll certainly be able to expand her vocabulary :)

In Ohio she never lacked for kisses!! She was able to get lots of love from her Great Gram, Gram and Pop as well as her aunts and uncles. She was a good baby and loved showing off tricks of her own. Only one time did she decide to have a bit of a temper tantrum and her poor Gram and Aunt Kim were stuck in the backseat feeling helpless.

I'm trying to get things back to normal here with the suitcases unpacked and laundry already going. My studio is a bit of a mess but in the good way that I love. Gram gave me lots of her old ribbons and scrapbooking things that she won't be using and my mom also passed on some cute old buttons and trims so I am going to be doing some organizing over the next couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Mom, Dad, and Kendall!
    Love the pics, it looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! The blog is looking great too. Can't wait to see what the New Year Brings to the Paperchick!

    ReplyDelete