Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Movin' Along, Singing a Song

Kendall is learning to crawl! Right now she resembles an inchworm but there is definite movement happening. Also, her second tooth popped through.

On another note. How do I not love Brown County? I hate thee because you cause 'hot tub foliculitis.' Yep, that is right, out of the eight people that spent time in the hot tub I am the one that got the bacteria that is trying to eat away at my flesh. Okay, maybe that is a little bit of an over exaggeration but it certainly seems that way. I'm on a low grade antibiotic (since I'm still nursing) but if it doesn't improve by the end of the week I have to stop nursing and get a stronger med. Oh boy, this will be fun!

Hopefully more BC pictures to come.

5 comments:

  1. I agree....it is quite disturbing!! I hope it doesn't continue to spread!! I am sorry. hope nobody else gets it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:23 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley,
    So sorry you have to deal with this. We haven't caught it yet, but Justin insists he has been itchy ever since you and Fuji called with the news. I had a single red spot on the back of my leg today that REALLY itched (its hard to scratch the back of your knee and run at the same time) but that's it. GET WELL SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:35 PM

    Ashley, That wasnt a very pleasant ending to your fun vacation. Hope the antibiotic is working. Pianogram

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, this is slightly embarrassing that people are commenting on my icky rash. I'm beginning to regret this post. :)

    ReplyDelete