Friday, February 10, 2006

OH YA!

Completely forgot to mention the exciting news. Ya know the "job interview" that I went on a couple weeks ago, well I got the job. I'm scrapbooking (about 5-6 albums) for my client. Super cool, especially since I charge per page. I'm currently working on her travel album and have about 15 pages completed. I'm estimating about 40ish more for this album and then I still have to do her daughters and her family album (the family album has enough pictures to fill about at least three albums)

Super excited, I'm getting paid to be creative! Love it!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This is awesome. I bet these will be so fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah yeah... this is exciting, but old news. Give me some more pics and words of wisdom or points to ponder. ha

    ReplyDelete