Saturday, November 25, 2006

Favorite Word

Kendall has a new favorite word. Her saying this really prooves to me that she is absorbing everything that we say. If I get anything out of the pantry or fridge Kendall says "share, share". This comes from me saying, "Come sit down and mommy will share". Now Brian and I are trying to incorporate this word into other situations, "share the blanket, share the toy..."

Jenn and Justin are on their way over, yippee. Excited to visit with them. I'll try to remember to take some pictures!

We've just been hanging out around the house lately. I did brave Wal-Mart today for groceries and it was oddly empty. Very close parking spot, no waiting at the checkout...the cashier said it has been so slow. Got some laundry and cleaning in my office completed, contemplating getting out the Christmas stuff. That's it for my update!

1 comment:

  1. It was GREAT to see you Saturday! Kendall is cute as ever. She plays so well with Frank, too.

    ReplyDelete