Monday, November 06, 2006

I have become an obsessed woman.




So I have finally started to plan decorating the house. Nothing has really changed physically but the planning has begun. It will all start after Christmas (I will remain in the planning stage until then which is good because I have a tendency to change my mind). First two projects: Turn the guest closet into my 'office' and finish Kendall's room. She will have this bedding and wall color. I am going to make some cute felt collage pictures to frame that I saw in the Pottery Barn Kids catalog and I have the ledges to create this photo grouping. Tomorrow we find out the sex of the baby so I can start to plan his/her room. I have some ideas for the wall color in our living room and I also found a framed photo grouping I want to recreate over our couch.

I start my sixth month of pregnancy on Thursday so my "free time" is running out. If I've waited 1.5 years to do this much think how much harder it will be with two kids demanding my time!!! Better get what I can done now. It's hard to believe that I'm five months preggy. At this point in my pregnancy with Kendall Brian and I flew here from Boston for our annual Brown County Valentines Cabin weekend with our friends. Lorie took my pregnancy photos and my belly was huge!!! I was just a couple weeks further along! I am not sure if strangers can tell if I'm pregnant or not now.

Oh well, my good little monkey has been playing so well, I think that I'm going to go play with her for a little while. We're working on a new sticker book that she really likes :O)

2 comments:

  1. Yippie for decorating! Let me know if I can help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:38 PM

    I am so exciting Aunt Ashley!! Make sure someone calls me to let me know the news! I cant wait! It is going to be a great early birthday present no matter what the sex is!! I am just excited about getting a new baby!! I love you so much Aunt Ashley....dont forget to call me!!

    ReplyDelete