Thursday, January 04, 2007

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up with String....


....These are a few of my favorite things.


This is a horribly overexposed photo of Kendall but that is what happens when she tries to look through the camera lens to see you. She also has a cute new phrase, whenever she hears a sound she looks at you all wide eyed and says, "Wha zat?" Brian wants to teach her how to answer the phone saying, "Whazzzzup?"
We had allergy tests done, she was tested for 16 different things all negative (have I already posted on this?).
Excited about: Saturday night I'm going to Scrapmania with my girlfriend Karin. Psyched about that creative time with a great friend AND in February Karin, Jennie(?) and I are taking a quilting class. I have to cram everything I can in before March....ten and a half weeks for those of you that are counting!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! Only 10 and a half weeks?!?! You better get craftin' lady!

    ReplyDelete