Thursday, January 11, 2007

Come Over Here...




Not much to blog about here, just everyday stuff keeping us busy. Here are a couple of pics of Kendall from today to hold you over until something blog worthy happens around here. I don't know if you can tell but the first one is of her crooking her finger at the camera. This started because I would do it to her when I wanted her to come and have her diaper change so now she thinks it is funny to do it right back to me. Hers is a little different she looks at me with her head down and does pincher fingers. Too cute.

4 comments:

  1. I have personally seen the crooked finger thing and it is too too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:50 AM

    She is way too cute for her own good...I miss you all! I noticed that Ollie seems to be dominating my so called mothers blog as well....I guess we know who is her favorite! I love you Aunt Ashley! I love these pictures of Kendall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I see you got the polka dot tights too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with dani. she is stinkin cute.

    ReplyDelete