Thursday, June 07, 2007

Summer Lovin'

Ah, I love summer. Time for painted toenails. I finally redid my toenails and Kendall kept saying, "Cute, Mommy" so I couldn't resist giving her a pedicure of her own. She likes to show everyone now.

I've been going to the gym a lot lately, saw a couple of really funny things. Our gym has a long line of treadmills (10-12ish?) with about 4 TVs in front of them in various places. The other day only four treadmills were in use and they were all being used by women and they were all directly in front of the TV broadcasting the Food Network. Another thing that made me smile is the teenage boys that have flooded the gym since school let out. They always put WAY too much weight on the machine and then on their third rep they get the bar about half way down and they start shaking violently and can't go any further. Couldn't help but smile at them.


Anyway, loving the Flickr website right now. I haven't uploaded any of my own photos but you know me I like to hijack other people's photos! I used this site to make a mosaic of a few of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment