Friday, October 02, 2009

Getting There

I'm so happy with how my office/studio is turning out! I still need to get a little side table between the chairs and then the artwork on the walls.

Still deciding what table should go between the chairs, I'm eyeing this one! Cute little mirrored side table. I've seen these a lot lately in magazine and design sites.

I'm a little stumped when it comes to artwork. The only idea I have is my little wooden scissors that I want to hang and put a frame like this around it.

Let me know if you have any artwork suggestions! I've thought about a nice cork board or something to hang inspiration from, possibly two large framed pieces, or maybe ledges for frames and small trinkets.

And finally for the grandparents Kendall picked out her clothes today, she was trying to match her Strawberry Shortcake.

PS I'm sure the photos are so mixed up, I've been having trouble getting them in the right place since I switched to the mac.


No comments:

Post a Comment