Thursday, October 22, 2009

Momma

We had the best time. Lots of good talks, lots of fun times and evenings sitting together reading (just like we did when I was growing up). I dropped her off this morning and made the hour drive home with my eyes burning and my stomach hurting.

The girls' school coincidentally had a grandparents day presentation while mom was here. They were hilarious. Here is a video when Kate saw us sitting there. After her class performed they moved to the side and sat on the floor. The next class stood up to sing their songs and when there was a moment of quiet we hear, "HI MEMAW!!!!" Everyone in the room cracked up.



1 comment:

  1. I love Aunt Millie's laugh! She has one of those laughs that fill you warmth and fond memories! Love you Aunt Millie!

    ReplyDelete