Saturday, January 07, 2006

Are we moving?





I have had a really good coupla nights. Last night Lorie and Karin came over and we scrapbooked until 2 in the morning. We had a lot of fun just goofing off and I acutally got a few pages for Kendall's book done. Tonight our friends Nicole & Brian came over for dinner & we had a good time talking with them. We really like them, I think that we have a lot in common. However, in the past just when I start to hang out with someone or have a new friendship we move so I'm thinking that Brian's job hunt may lead us to another town. Hmmm

1 comment:

  1. Ashley - these pages are amazing. I really really really want you to stay in the area but I'm really selfish. Poo. I'll support whatever happens of course. Just make it a cool place so I'll want to come visit alot!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete