Thursday, July 19, 2007



Today was Kate's 4 month checkup. I was getting everything together and trying to get out the door this morning. As we were walking towards the door I was holding: one carseat containing Kate, Brian's drycleaning (about 5 shirts and a pair of pants), 2 books and 1 video to return to the library, my keys and my phone. Kendall was carrying a Ziploc baggy of cheerios and a sippy cup. Kendall holds up her cup in the air and looks at me sweetly and says, "Mommy hold it?" No girlfriend, you're going to have to be responsible for that one".


The checkup went well. Kate is in the 15% for weight and 25% for height. The paper is down stairs and I don't remember off the top of my head what the exact weight & height was. Kate was a super trooper, she got four shots and didn't even cry until the 4th one.


Kendall is not too fond of doctors but if you tell her that you are going for Kate's appointment she is just fine. She did want to make sure everyone was clear on who's appointment it was though she told every nurse, "For Kate!" She really lucked out today since Kate had all the poking and probing and Kendall got a sparkly Band-aid (cause if Kate gets one then Kendall has to get one too), a clown sticker, and a lollipop. Yum.

1 comment:

  1. AH-DORABLE.

    I love the things Kendall says.

    ReplyDelete