Monday, July 30, 2007

Such a Helper

Kendall is growing into such a big girl! She likes to help me by setting the table, she always puts the fork on top of the napkin, I didn't even show her how to do that she just learned by observing! Yesterday a " fuh-fly" was on our door; he stuck around long enough to catch a few photos. Also, here is a perfect shot of Kendall & Anna...always a blur of motion. Kendall took a drive with her shades on & the top down. And as always Kate was super happy just hanging out. We leave tomorrow, yippee!

1 comment:

  1. Ashley! Sometimes I still have trouble believing that you have two little sweeties already! I love looking at your pics. Have a wonderful time with your family. I miss you all and hope we can see you sometime in the next couple of months. (sniff!)

    ReplyDelete