Friday, December 14, 2007

Hooray for Sage






Well, it's a "one day job" that will end up taking three days but that is okay because I love it. I especially love it at this time of year with my red button tree, super cute and yummy flavored oil & vinegar in a red jar from my super cute sister Sara and with my berry wreath that hangs on my pantry door.
Breaking news: Months of drooling and gnawing has finally paid off because today Kate broke her first tooth. It was only yesterday that I mentioned to Brian (for the first time EVER) that Kate was kind of grouchy. Ah ha, now it all makes sense. This new development comes not a moment too soon since big sister tried out her own chompers on Kate's little fingers today. Yes, it's true. My little girl, that hates to be separated from me, spent double over time in time out. And words that normally come so hard for her (I'm sorry) spilled out nearly as quickly as the tears from her "Baby Kate's" eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment