Monday, May 05, 2008

A Case of the Stinky Ear

P.U.!!!!! Yesterday Brian and I noticed that Kendall had a stinky ear. I mean, it really stinks and there is discharge. She hasn't complained about it hurting but we knew something was wrong. We went to the pediatrician first thing this morning, he walked in the room and asked what was wrong with Kendall and I said, "uhhhh, she has a stinky ear". After laughing he looked in it and said that there is so much "goo" in there that he can't even see what is wrong...major infection? something that she stuck in there? So we're on an antibiotic and ear drops trying to get it flushed out and are due back in the dr's office on Wednesday. Oh and Thursday Kate is getting her tubes put in. What a week! Not much else going on here, just cleaning and birthday party planning. I got my Mother's Day Present today. this cute dress from Ann Taylor.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:24 PM

    I hope you got the cute clutch purse to go with it. m

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS DRESS.

    I cracked up at the stinky ear. What a funny condition. Get well soon, girl!

    ReplyDelete