Friday, May 30, 2008



Yesterday my Bible study instructor had our group over for a fun day in the sun. Her yard was a paradise for the kids: lots of running room, animals, little ponds, flowers everywhere and a pool. Kendall fell asleep on the way there and I was afraid to leave her in the car because I didn't want her to wake up and start roaming around. I was parked right next to a fence that had a black and white horse in it. I kept talking to Kendall trying to wake her up (it was only 11 in the morning, not nap time anyway) but she was so groggy and wasn't responding. I finally just started to pull her out of the seat. Her head was flopped to one side and her eyes were only partially open and all of a sudden she said very loud and animated, "A COW!!!!" So she was just a little confused in her half sleep state.
Pat made littlel lunch bags for each of the kids and Kendall had her first taste of Kool-aid.
Brrr, that water was cold!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:48 AM

    Now that's the kind of fish pond I want. m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for not using the deer in the headlights one of Noah. Nathan, once again, is embarrassed by the hat I chose. I told him Kate had a big floppy one too but I don't think he believed me :)

    ReplyDelete