Monday, March 16, 2009

At Least I'm Upright

I've been so very sick. Really it was just about 24 hours of the bad stuff but some other time spent knowing it was coming on and then just recovering (myself and the house). There is so much that I want to do lately that I just can't bring myself to blog. I think it's knowing that the winter is running out, I want to get all the indoor stuff done so that by the time the weather warms up we can spend all the time out side. I haven't even started the quilt, haven't even purchased the fabric. I started a little album for Kate's 2nd year that I haven't been able to finish. I'm not ready for her birthday that is happening next weekend. I did do some spring cleaning and finally listed a few things on eBay. We had a nice family weekend with breakfast at Panera's one day, lunch at Chuck-E-Cheeses and a little car wash. The girls had their own little toy car wash and then we went outside to clean out my car and then went to the drive through car wash.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:36 PM

    That bagel looks as big as Kate
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that water in her cup or pure 100% backwashed bagel saliva concentrate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo for feeling sick! Hope you're all better now :)

    ReplyDelete