Friday, January 22, 2010

30 While 30



I have two days to finish my 30 while 30 list. I need 9 more items to complete it. Here is what I have so far:


1. Visit a local art museum
2. Explore Pittsburgh
3. Expand garden
4. Volunteer
5. Track spending
6. Have a baby
7. Visit Niagra Falls
8. Document a “Week in the Life” before 3rd baby is born
9. Find a gym class to commit to
10.  Send someone a care package
11.  Introduce kids to a variety of art media in fun projects
12. Find a local Bible study  
13. Hang some stuff on the walls
14. Freeze a few meals once a month
15.  Drastically reduce or omit corn syrup from families diet.
16.  Family game night
17.  Take a tennis lesson
18.  Make jelly or jam
19. 30 random acts of kindness
20. Keep car clean.
21.  Take a picture a day.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

Got any suggestions for me? I had to delete a few once I found out I was pregnant I had snow ski and water ski both on there but those are gone now.

3 comments:

  1. And you talk about my ambitious list! No ideas from me...unless you want to travel to your favorite family members and help them with their todo lists! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Suzi this is for you--the rest of my 30 while 30 list:

    22. Choose scrapbooking over TV
    23. Attempt 365 project
    24. Lunch out no more the twice/week (I'm embarrassed to put this)
    25. Take a crafty class
    26. Surprise the girls w/ present on their bed every once in awhile
    27. Plan weekly activities and outings with the girls in advance
    28. Start morning devotion with K&K
    29. Finally find a church and get involved
    30. Send some birthday cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ashely! So glad to see the rest. I love them! That is something I should start brainstorming. I have a few months but I love the idea!

    ReplyDelete