Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blah **Updated**

Brian goes out of town, plumber coming today to attack the funky smell that has permeated our master bath and especially fun: our roof is leaking (go away snow). Brian worked on scraping ice/snow off that area of the roof and it has been dry for a couple of days. Of course since Brian is leaving today it started leaking in a slightly different spot.

On a happy note, school is back open and the girls get to have their Valentine "celebration" today. They are incredibly excited.

To cure my blahs I made a little Target baby registry. It's like shopping but without the spending money, fun fun! I'll add to the list as I think of things and once we finally know what this little bean is going to be!!

***Update: the plumber left and he can't find anything wrong in our bathroom. I cried.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh...doesn't it feel like if it isn't one thing, it is another sometimes?!

    Good idea with the bounce house. I wish they had them in adult sizes for the house. ;)

    ReplyDelete