Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Don't Wipe That on Me


Kendall and I spent the morning at church. Well, Kendall went to the nursery and I volunteered in the four year old room. All and all it went pretty well. It's amazing how much they change in just three short years, it's also amazing the difference between boys and girls. I was sitting on the floor building a Lego circus and one of the boys came over to squat next to me and tooted really loud. Later in chapel another little boy came to sit next to me and I caught him wiping his booger on me. I called him out on it but he wouldn't take it back so I took his shirt sleeve and wiped it off. Gross, makes me gag a little.

2 comments:

  1. Gross gross gross! What a funny story. And by the way, that pic is amazing! She has the best little look of wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:14 AM

    That is the most wonderful picture....luv, paula

    ReplyDelete