Monday, March 13, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away...




...little Kendall wants to play.

Actually I like the rain, especially when I don't have to drive anywhere, I can just listen to it, feel the dampness, smell the wet grass. My favorite part of a rain storm is when it has just finished and the sun is trying to come through the clouds and it looks a little eerie but it's so beautiful.

Kendall was a bargain shopper today, she found this fetching coat with matching hat for only $4.
Have I ever said how much I love this neck? I just love to kiss it.

Karin's coming over tonight to scrapbook, gonna have some fun.

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable outfit!! Love the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great bargain!!! Outfit is too cute. Did you get a lot of scrapbooking done?

    Lorie

    ReplyDelete