Friday, March 24, 2006

Random Thoughts

Hello, my name is Ashley and I love magazines. There I've said it, admitting you have a problem is half the battle right? I'm not into the celebrity magazines (although I really try not to discriminate against any magazine) but I love the home themed and scrapbook themed ones. Total letdown all week...I open the mailbox and my breath catches in my throat, my heart starts to beat a little faster, I reach in and find...Business Week, Harvard Magazine, or Sports Illustrated. BUMMER! Where is the Better Homes & Garden, the Home Companion... (I could go on but I won't incriminate myself by listing them all).

Also, may I just say that Heidi Swapp makes pregnancy look just a little too cute to me. Muttering to myself: "I am NOT tempted, I am NOT tempted...I do not look that way when I am pregnant. I more closely resemble Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the original) when she ate the blueberry gum and inflated like a hot air balloon.

Kay, just had to get that all out of my system. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment