Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Blessing

This morning Kendall sneezed a few times over a period of time and then looked at me, smiled, and said, "Mommy, I keep blessing."

AND Kate learned to wave. She gets super excited to do it too. If you wave at her she waves back with both hands, one moves back and forth and the other opens and closes and she laughs and kicks her feet. She is so proud of herself. This morning during breakfast she started waving to Kendall before we even initiated it.


Today we're just hanging around the house to do some cleaning. Later we'll go to the gym. We have big plans to bake cookies for our librarian friend that we are visiting on Friday and I think that someone mentioned playing with play-doh today too. Big plans.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that!! My heart just melted...with both stories! Have fun baking and playing play-doh!

    ReplyDelete