Sunday, November 11, 2007

What's Going On

Kendall woke up the other morning with bad hair, looks like she has been watching that Cameron Diaz movie too. Seriously, I did not style this.




She has also been putting on this crown and yelling "I'm a Queen". Typical two year old, she completely skipped princess and went right to queen. Sadly, the crown broke this week and I had to hide it in the garbage can, looks like her reign is over.


Kate is finished practicing with Mimi and now is trying out her moves on Noah.

This weekend I was getting some groceries and I passed an Amish woman with her daughter. I didn't think anything of it until Kendall started waving her arms in the air, pointing, and yelling at the top of her lungs, "Look, she's Halloween! She's Halloween" I tried to place my body between Kendall and the ladies but I had to speedwalk down an aisle to get away from them before she would stop.


Finally, here are a few scrapbook pages I've done lately.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:42 PM

    Wow Ashley! That is terrific! What a wonderful gift for your children to look at and read when they are older. Great job:)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, ashley.

    1) love the bedhead
    2) love the pages
    3) you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:57 PM

    your girls are going to LOVE having these to look at! you are amazing! i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "She's Halloween!" HAAAAAAA! Love how they embarrass us so easily :)

    ReplyDelete