Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Project Life 2012: Week Three

I have a new goal: learning how to take better pictures of these things. Oy.

Journaling:
Saturday night around 630 Aunt Lorie and Uncle John called to say they were on their way. They knew Daddy was out of town and we had a three day weekend. I was so happy I was crying. They stayed until lunch on Tuesday. What a beautiful gift, we had so much fun with them.

On Thursday this package from Jennie arrived. I am SO thankful for the blessig of her friendship. This is the sweetest, cutest gift. I have felt so loved this week!
Lot of blurred names and such in these photos. All of the photos were taken by either Lorie or John. Included is my Facebook status update when they surprised me by saying they were coming.
Jennie also surprised me by sending this fabulous framed art for my birthday (altered to disguise our states)

Our routine pictures that Lorie took along with our bedtime routine listed, our dinner menu and a note that I put in Kendall's lunchbox that told her Daddy was coming home that night.

We have a tradition when Lorie visits. She always takes 'porraits' but she also captures our everyday life and routines. I know that I will always cherish these photos. Especially as the kids get older.

Night time routine:
Dinner, baths, vitamens and teeth brushing, book prayer and 2 songs.

On the menu: Cheesy Orzo, Roasted Broccoli, Caramelized Chicken.

The one thing that I have struggled with in this project is with who I'm addressing in the notes. I haven't been consistent, some of the time it's addressed to the girls, other times it's not. Not going to worry about it though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment