Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Teach 'em Young

Today Kendall did this

and Kate did this

while I did this

This is Kristy's Chicken and Veggie Soup, actually I think she calls it "My Chicken Soup can Beat up Your Momma's Chicken Soup" or something like that. It is good!! Try it. Afterwards we cleaned up. Aunt Lorie & CJ came over for a visit too. Then Lorie took CJ to soccer and took my girls with her to give me some alone time. Actually, it was 'cleaning' time not really alone time. I had to clean because my Momma is coming tomorrow and we're very very excited!! Oh and Lorie bought Kendall a Dora watch, soon the daughter of an anti-character woman will be fully decked out in character clothing.

On another note. We had Bible Study at a friends house last week. She has one of these.

Since then Kendall has asked me MULTIPLE times for a "jumpoline" of her very own.

2 comments:

  1. Anna loved that "jumpoline" too. She hasn't asked for one yet, but if Kendall gets one then I'm in trouble.

    Just don't let Anna see that Dora watch! :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. To this day kelly and Patrick call it a jumpoline too. isn't that funny?

    ReplyDelete