Monday, September 29, 2008

Apple Goodness

I'm determined to have some visuals on my blog post. I'm hoping our camera is delivered soon.

Kendall wore this super cute sweater vest to school today.

And she came home from school with this painting. Her teacher always tells us in advance what they are making but she hadn't mentioned this so I think that she may have changed her mind when she saw Kendall this morning.




I went to the gym this morning and I was doing really well until the childcare worker came out to tell me that Kate hadn't stopped crying. Poor little munchkin has been having a hard time lately. On the way home we stopped at a place I've been wanting to check out. It is a beautiful bread place. Huge ovens right when you walk in the door and the most gorgeous breads and pastries ever. Kate and I shared the spinach cream cheese croissant and I grabbed a house salad to have for lunch, it had julienned cucumber, pistachios, corn, chick peas, watermelon, honeydew, various lettuces and some other stuff that I can't remember. Very fresh and tasty.

This weekend we went to a local farm and rode a horse drawn hayride through their apple orchards and visited their fresh fruit and veggie market for some goodies. We picked up 3 tiny pumpkins for our kitchen island. I also did a little scrapbooking too and I have a scanner so you get to see them.


No comments:

Post a Comment