Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Quickity Quick

I'm heading up to bed but felt I should do a fast update (okay, Lorie applied a little bit of pressure for an update).

  • We had Gram and Pop here for a few days. They are so great with the girls and we had such a nice time visiting.


  • One night we had salad with our dinner. The celery and peppers came from my garden and I had carrots from Jeff and Jill's garden. So nice.

  • WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!!!! Officially sold tonight and we close in a week, ha.

  • Kate ran full force into the corner of our table--right on her head and knocked her flat.

  • We ordered a lot of furniture and I can not wait to get it in. I'll post pictures as things come in. We changed the fabrics on quite a few pieces so they will take a month probably.

  • Potential danger --Kate is shorter then the top of the family room fireplace. I saw her walk right in it today.

2 comments:

  1. Kate and Kendall both look so big in these pics. How sad!

    But too cute as always!!
    thank you for giving me a fix. Now, if only Kristy would follow suit. ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ... and celery, how did you discover you had that. We didn't notice that one while we were there. How awesome!!

    ReplyDelete