Tuesday, September 30, 2008

On a Mission

I'm currently on a mission to find new bedding for Kendall, something that will hopefully downplay all the pinkness. I'm at a loss, I've scoured Pottery Barn Kids, Land of Nod, Target and even some cute boutique like shops online but I can't find exactly what I like.
What I'm wanting is something with three colors, mostly green and (something else) with just a tiny bit of pink to tie in the walls and {cringe} carpet. Here are three that I like. With the first one I could use the green damask duvet cover and then incorporate some pink in the sheeting and use the quilt that she has now under it (reversed) I think it's my favorite. The second one would work well too but it may have too much pink in it. I really like the third one too but I think it is over priced. Any other cute bedding places that I'm missing?

We have an appliance repair guy coming out today and then we're going to lunch with my neighbor.

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE the first one!!
    My pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:40 PM

    I love the first and the third.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:41 AM

    I'm with Lorie, #1 is my pick. Did you try overstock.com?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lke the third one wiht blue! No, I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete