Monday, September 01, 2008

So She Says

We had Brian home this weekend, it was fun and productive too. We had lots of last minute things to do before the movers come. Tomorrow is my last day in the house before they arrive to pack everything up so I have lots of things that I need to get done before they get here (get all our stuff packed for the car and have it separated so it doesn't disappear in a box...) and to further push me towards that loony bin I received a text message from my realtor that there is a showing tomorrow. I was amazingly able to get a ton of cleaning done tonight and get pretty much everything packed and ready. Tomorrow after the showing I'll clean out the fridge, remove stuff from walls...yadda yadda yadda. (I know that this is rivoting blogging but stick with me my life is consumed with this stuff).

The other day I went to throw out our Pottery Barn Kids magazine and at the last second I changed my mind and cut out all the little baby pictures in it and put them on cardstock to make a little book for Kate to look at (again for my Busy Kids on the Trip mission). Tonight Kendall saw them and we had this conversation:

Kendall: "Aw he's so cute, I want one of those babies"
Me: "What would you do with one of those babies?"
Kendall: "I would just kiss them around"



Humph, that's funny because to her own little baby she just pushes her around.

This morning Lorie and the girls came over for a photo shoot and we ended up at the playground at a nearby church. At one point we hear Kendall yelling and see Kate stuck like this:




Please note that Aunt Lorie, who to her credit made a fast run to the stuck baby, stopped to take a picture before rescuing her.

Kendall was yelling, " AHHHHH, my baby!" Love that kids.

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! You know...that makes me think of the America's Funniest Home Videos when something happens and you think to yourself, "Why are they just standing there with the camera?" haha! Love you Lorie! No...seriously, if I could think that quickly, I would have also taken the picture first. After all, seems like Kate must have had a death grip on the bars! :)

    And I don't mind hearing about your moving process at all! I find it exciting! Not to mention that it reminds me how glad I am that I am not moving right now! ...oops, did I say that out loud? Forgive me! :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too much! Taking a picture first was the only reasonable option. That was too funny to pass up!

    If day to day info is boring, then my blog must be really bad. But we like hearing your updates. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete