Friday, June 26, 2009

Real Simple Recipe

 I love Real Simple Magazine.  I tried out a recipe from their June issue tonight. I had to change it up since I had some different ingredients. Here is their recipe  and this is what I did:

*4 ears of corn (I covered mine with water, added 1T of sugar, brought to boil, covered 7-8 minutes, cool to handle, cut off kernels).

*Stir in 2T lime juice, 2T good olive oil, 2 pieces chopped, cooked turkey bacon and crumbled feta.

It's a great combination of flavors!

I have to find our camera cable to download to the new computer, and I was on such a roll with the blog there too. 

Tomorrow night we're having Brian's work group over for a cookout. Everyone is bringing a dish, we will grill burgers and chicken and I made a cheese tray with olives and some peppered Salome and will pick up the good bread at the local bakery tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment