Sunday, June 28, 2009

This and That


This is currently on my wish
 list:

One of these laptop bags from etsy. Click HERE

Also, spending the day transferring all my photos to the Mac. I vow to delete bad photos (blurry) every time I download from the camera from this point forward. I'm wasting too much time (and computer space) on photos that aren't even good ones!

Lorie uploaded pictures from our zoo trip, our day spent with Jenn and Justin, and a birthday party. They are currently protected so even if you get on her site you wont see them but I'll try to get to that at some point today. I have to approve the shots (this means, make sure she didn't get a shot of when Kendall pulled up my skirt...) and then will post some up here as well as let grandparents know where to find them in case they want to look or order any.

We had a great cookout last night. We love to entertain and feel like we are finally in a house that is suitable for it. It was great to get to know all of Brian's co-workers  a little better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment