Sunday, June 28, 2009

Uber Productive


The girls had a great morning. They stayed so busy in the basement. Occasionally a conflict would occur and one or both would make their way back upstairs but shortly after they would make their way back down. 

I got my documents and photos transferred over to the Mac and Brian located our camera cord to download our recent pictures. The girls and I played with sidewalk chalk this week. See, who said art degrees were useless? Not every kid can boast of having Dora, Boots, and Swiper on their driveway!

We are currently down to one car, Brian ran into a bit of trouble with his yesterday (and got himself stranded and waiting on the tow truck before his work cookout at OUR HOUSE). Thankfully he made it home at 3:59 with the party scheduled to start at 4, phew.

Looking through all our photos and previous blog posts this week I was really struck by what a treasure trove of memories we have. I'm anxious to start working on a book format of the blog now. I was too discouraged with the lack of speed to consider working on it before but now I'm excited to get started. I have a feeling that we're going to be stranded at home the next couple of days so I better plan some fun activities for the kids to work on so that I can get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment