Friday, July 17, 2009

I Know This is Weird

But I'm really proud of my spacial reasoning right now. 

Not shown in the before picture is Brian's suitcase but it is in the packed car picture
 along with:
  • K & K's suitcase
  • My suitcase
  • Four beach chairs
  • 8ft umbrella and sand anchor
  • Huge cooler
  • Dry good groceries
  • Pack and Play
  • 2 umbrella strollers
  • The essential Diet Dr Pepper
  • set of twin, queen and king sheets 2 quilts and a beach sheet
  • 4 beach towels
  • 4 bath towels and washcloths
  • box of diapers
  • laundry detergent
  • Sand toys
  • Toys for the beach house in case of rainy days
  • In the car for the 7 hour drive toys
When we wake up I'll load up the cooler and throw in our toiletries (and two kids) and be off. We can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:06 PM

    you are really getting good at this
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed! Can you come organize my basement?

    Have fun! I hate that we won't get to see our girlies together on the beach, but I know she'll love seeing your pictures anyway. Get a tan for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm.....wonder where Kendall gets lining up her animals from???

    :)

    Love, p

    ReplyDelete