Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dear Brian,

You better tell that pilot to fly fast, Kate is on the verge of walking. I think that she would have walked sooner had I pointed out to her that she could. Tonight I was sitting on the floor and I just put her on her feet and let go and she just stood there for about 15 seconds laughing until she laughed so hard she fell over. You know how when you hold her she pretends like she is shy sometimes and burrows her head in your chest? Well, when I stand her up she tries to do that so she'll take a step and then when she leans her head forward to burrow into my chest it makes her fall forward....all while cracking up in her 'old man laugh'. Pretty darn cute. We miss you, come home soon.

1 comment:

  1. Coming home soon! And cancelled the next trip so I can stay for a while! :) I have missed all the good cuddles.

    ReplyDelete