Monday, March 03, 2008

Life is Great

I'M HOME!!!!! I have to recover a little and play around with some of my favorite photos but I will do a big (or lots of little) Europe post soon.

This morning I woke up in a house with my little ladies, gosh I love them SO much. I think that Kate may not have recognized me at first (so sad) but she is back now and giving all kind of snuggles. Kendall was standing at her door calling for either Pop or Gram and I came around the corner and she yelled, "MOMMY!!!!" Then said, "You came to see me". We all went to Panera and then took a walk. Then we had to say goodbye to Gram and Pop. I know that they have been here awhile but I don't feel like I spent any time with them so it was odd to take them to the airport.

We met Jennie, Anna and Noah for lunch then grabbed a few things from the grocery. The girls are both napping now and I have the windows open because it is 71 outside, it PERFECT. I unpacked, have clothes washing, dishwasher running and house picked up. Just sitting down to read a couple blogs and eat some sushi, yum.
Life is great. But we miss you Brian. Stay safe.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! You are BACK!
    Glad life is good.
    Love ya
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back, Ashley. I can't wait to see the pictures!
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures, pictures ..........

    ReplyDelete