Monday, November 10, 2008

Monkey & Business

Kate is such a little monkey, she has been making silly faces at me a lot lately.

She also likes to feed her Elmo. I think Elmo might be saying, "Yumm, that's good but could you please let go of my eyeball?"
She always messes up my studio floor so today I gave her a muffin tin (one of my favorite purchases) to 'sort' stuff into. Actually, not much sorting was done but she did have fun rearranging things.
She also likes to sit on the first step of the staircase. I don't know what she thinks about but she just sits there and looks at her things.This is what I see from my studio:

Last week while Brian was out of town the girls and I got a lot of our Christmas shopping done and even wrapped it all! We have a few more things on order and a couple of gift cards to pick up and then we're finished! Woo hoo!
I am going to attempt to stay away from the computer for a couple of days. I have an enormous stack of photos from a Paper Chick client that I want to finish up and get FedEx'd out to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment