Friday, November 07, 2008

On My Desk

My desk has gotten messy and it's not the fun creatin' mess. In an effort to clean it off I tackled a 'to-do' pile that was beginning to resemble the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Both of these projects were copied from things I saw online but I don't remember where. If you have seen them as well and know who the credit should go to let me know and I'll update it on here. First this butterfly hanging for Kate. This is not exactly how I planned to have the ribbon hanger (I wanted it from the corners) but until I can fasten it better this is how it will have to be.

I also made this little thing to hold Kendall's clips. This picture was taken before I went around the house collecting various clips in different hiding places. Now we'll be able to find one when we want it.

1 comment:

  1. Your hair clip holder is much cuter than my fancy version - le zip lock bag.

    ReplyDelete