Friday, November 07, 2008

Three Little Words

This little lady is a study in contrasts. One minute

she is smiley sweet and snuggly and the next she is all temper tantrum and terrible. I love this age though, she is so squishy and yummy, I get her in my arms and don't want to let go. While Lorie and Dani were here she put together her first three word sentence and has since been using it with great frequency. If you ask her where anything is she says, "I don't know." Actually it's more like "I don kno-oh"


One more addition to the Chick's List too: At our library we have been checking out lots of children's CDs and having lots of dance parties in the family room. This week we checked out one that Jennie told me was good and I love it. Elizabeth Mitchell, You Are my Little Bird. It has songs like Little Liza Jane, Down in the Valley and my personal favorite Three Little Birds (Don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing is going to be all right...). It's all very acoustic American folk songs and many of the songs are accompanied by a little girl's voice. Very sweet.

1 comment: