Thursday, December 04, 2008


We're all feeling a bit of a cold here. Lots of runny noses, sore heads and necks and just a slow slow start to our morning. I've been sitting here in my pjs working on Day 3 and at one point both girls came to rest their heads on my lap.
Tylenol has been distributed all around now, hopefully that will help the head aches. Kendall has sat at my desk and stamped and Kate has walked around pouring out crayons, played with office supplies and then made her way to her favorite seat in the house. A minute later Kendall hopped down and walked off and just seconds later I hear, "Kendall, GET UP" just as clear as you can imagine. I slowly turned around to see this.

There was a short pause and then Kate says, "MOVE!". Man, her vocabulary is increasing at an alarming rate!

Here is my page for the yesterday.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your mantle pictures! Black and white is doin' it for me these days....and while I am thinking about it, let me send you a pic of your big brother....you will love it..... :) Hope you guys are feeling better!! Hugs to all--luv, paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I would love any of your hand me downs. But then you also know, John would kill me if I took any more things to put in my "scrapbooking" room!!!
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I would love any of your hand me downs. But then you also know, John would kill me if I took any more things to put in my "scrapbooking" room!!!
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete