Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Gobble, gobble


It's almost Turkey Day!!! I love this time of year, I love twinkling lights, fire places, hot chocolate, nippy weather, cute sweaters, bundled babies...I could go on and on.

I had a doctors appointment this morning. The nurse asked for my business card because she (and other people at the hospital may be interested in my clipboards). Yippee!! That would be very cool. I came home and sent her some pictures of my product and offered to come to the hospital or office to show samples.

I went to Books-A-Million, Michael's, & Target with Lorie, Alex, & CJ and we got a few things to take pictures of Kendall tomorrow. I probably won't post them though because I'm going to use them for our Christmas card.

I have SO MUCH to be thankful for this year. It's fantastic to be spending Thanksgiving with family, can you believe that for the last three years we've had Thanksgiving with just the two of us? It will be fun to hang out and have a big meal. I'll take pictures, actually, Lorie is the photographer so I bet she'll be taking pictures.

Here is an older picture of Kendall in honor of the holidays. Her Gram gave her this bib that says, "Are these people really my relatives?"

No comments:

Post a Comment