Monday, November 14, 2005

Lurking No More

After months of lurking on everyone else's blogs I have finally bitten the blog bullet. The world can never have enough blogs of scrapbooking stay-at-home moms right?!

This week I'm getting ready for my first art fair and the introduction of The Paper Chick to the art community. There are few things better then finding a way to get paid for doing something that you really love! The fair is on Friday night and all day Saturday, I'll post pictures of the event as well as pictures of my 'fun & funky product'.

Kendall is the perfect ball of love right now. There are even fewer things better then burying your nose and lips into her soft baby neck. I doubt that any six month old has been kissed as much as she.




Stay tuned for updates on my babies.
baby a) Kendall
baby b) The Paper Chick the company

No comments:

Post a Comment